Although it may not have been the biggest surprise ever, Gwen has managed to win Total Drama Survivor with 4 votes, include the all important approval from Chef!
I ultimately hope you enjoyed this comic, because it was a lot of fun to make. I'll admit there were some times I wanted to quit, but overall I stuck with it and am pleased with how this went!
Sorry to the people that didn't want Gwen to win... but yes, I had planned to have her win from the very beginning... but basically every other position for the other 23 people changed at some point (a few stayed the same, but most switched).
I'm not planning to do any major note blog like SWSU normally does, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I end this by saying a season 2 at this point is uncertain. There's a good chance it will happen, but I'm not going to make any promises only to have it not actually happen. So stay tuned and I'll keep you guys updated!
Thank you so much for sticking with me through this Survivor comic experiment, and once again... I hope you enjoyed it! Until next time, farewell!
I can't believe Duncan or Owen didn't vote for Geoff. I mean... HE PROMISED A PARTY! These aren't the most reasonable people here, they would have probably gone with him. Also, Eva voting for Geoff? He's dating Bridgette: that's the last person I expected her to vote for! Noah and Trent make perfect sense, and Chef could have gone either way, so no problem with them.
I can't say I'm not a little disappointed: the last few comics made this really obvious. I would have liked Geoff to win because we really wouldn't have seen that coming, and he never won a season before (there are version of the first season where Gwen wins). Also gotta admit, judging by the other comments, I feel like you're just giving the fans what they want in this ending. But I guess I can still see it happening and making sense.
Eva based her vote off Geoff calling her a physical threat. She took it as a compliment, but I see what you're saying... it could have been a little strange.
And trust me, Gwen was my winner choice right from the start. Even before I started making the comics, I was planning for Gwen to win... so I wasn't just "giving the fans what they wanted". But it turned out to be a nice bonus that most people were fine with her winning.
And thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed at least most of this series!
Well, okay, here we go! I'm putting my rankings here in the comments!
24. Alejandro (19th)- Least favorite character ever! I hate him, I hate his guts... all in all, hate hate hate. I hated him in World Tour, I hate him still.
23. Sierra (18th)- Found her annoying in World Tour, not really one of my favorite characters.
22. Beth (23rd)- Barely remember her.
21. Izzy (20th)- Come back here and let me give you a fanfiction dedication! (pause) That's what I would say if she was still in the game. At least I put it in the Family Visit (after it was over).
20. Tyler (14th)- Barely remember him.
19. Ezekiel (24th)- Sucks he was the first one out...
18. Bridgette (22nd)- Sucks she was out... she would have been very entertaining.
17. Harold (21st)- Awesome character in your series, screwed by Duncan and Courtney in this series.
16. Duncan (9th)- Hate Duncan, not my favorite character in this series.
15. Courtney (3rd)- Really, REALLY hate this character, even more than Duncan.
14. Sadie (11th)- Sadie was okay, just not really my favorite of the fashion look-alikes.
13. Lindsay (13th)- Lindsay is one of my favorites, but she kinda screwed herself.
12. Owen (8th)- He's okay... not my favorite.
11. Eva (5th)- In the end, I did like Eva... she was pretty good.
10. Justin (16th)- Eh, he's okay.
9. DJ (10th)- Overall, not a bad character.
8. Noah (4th)- Only slightly like him.
7. Leshawna (15th)- Her sass was great, she was an awesome character, glad she managed to get as far, too bad we couldn't see more.
6. Cody (17th)- Probably would have made it farther to the game have not Sierra forcefully pulled Cody out of the game! Poor Cody...
5. Gwen (WINNER!!)- Glad Gwen won, she deserved it! However, this is as far as I can bring her.
4. Geoff (2nd)- Glad to see he made this far, but even though he played a bad game, he was still pretty good!
3. Katie (12th)- This is MY favorite of the fashion look-alikes! Katie is my favorite out of the Katie-Sadie duo, and she delivered quite nicely!
2. Trent (6th)- Loved that you put Gwen and Trent back together for this story! How that were true on the real show right now. Anyway, great move!
1. Heather (7th)- Heather will always and forever be the number one character in my eyes! She is completely awesome in the series, and she still is in top form in your series! She played a great game, and I certainly will never forget her!
And now, my top ten favorite Total Drama characters overall, starting with number one...
Courtney... don't like her, through and through. Glad she didn't win! Courtney's fanfiction dedication...
She could of had everything. She almost did too. But almost is always the key word, isn't it?
For everything she wanted was right there. Everything she could of asked for. Everything that she desired. Gone.
She became a monster. But she'll never admit it. Not out loud anyway.
~From "Where There Flowers Don't Bloom" by Clamanter (Total Drama fanfiction starring Courtney)
Now for Geoff, he's a really great guy, one of my middle favorites. Not my top favorites, but he's there in the middle. And now, Geoff's fanfiction dedication...
Geoff slowly stood up on the edge of the boat as the last of camp Wawanawka faded into the distance along with any chance that he had left of winning the hundred grand as that he sighed out a gentle sigh as he walked back to his position on the boat as he sat back down onto the small wooden bench as he crossed over his legs as that he inhaled the night air."Well you came in sixth bro. That's not bad. out of twenty two campers that's not bad at all" he said to himself as that all he came here to do was that he had come looking for a fun time, he'd made some new friends, and above all he had come far. However there was one thing that was on his mind as he looked up to the sky seeing the image of the one girl that he cared for and loved Bridgette.
"Sorry Bridge. I should've tried harder to convince them to vote of Lindsay. It shouldn't have to be you that was eliminated" Geoff whispered the words as he blinked away the tears that threatened to trail down his face as he stared down at the wooden surface of the boat as he could feel it coming to a stop.
~From "Reunion" by Cavern of memories (Total Drama fanfiction starring Geoff)
And now, for the final person...
Gwen! Gwen is a really good character, awesome at the most! Glad she won this, glad to see she did so well!
And now, Gwen's fanfiction dedication involving... well, Playa Da Losers, for some reason.
It was a sunny day at Playa des Losers. The former Total Drama competitors were staying at the very same resort they (with the exceptions of Alejandro, Sierra, and Blaineley) had stayed at after Season 1. Chris had either pitied them or decided they were useless- either way, there was an all new cast. So far Staci had joined them and successfully talked Noah, Justin, Trent, and Courtney into hiding from her before Eva pounded some sense into her. Dakota had briefly joined them, and B was also at Loserville.
Gwen was, unlike some ex-contestants, simply ecstatic that she finally got a break. After three seasons with Chris and a hundred cameras breathing down her neck, she was more than ready for a vacation. Unfortunately, something was wrong. As of yet, Gwen didn't know quite what. It was just that every time she made out with Duncan, something felt... different.
She couldn't figure out why, but his absurd mohawk, his piercings, his attitude, it had all been feeling wrong to her. Like it felt back when she first stepped onto the shores of Camp Wawanakwa. He felt like nothing more than a friend, Gwen realized, spitting out the lemonade she'd been sipping.
~From "Finally" by Ferretess (Total Drama fanfiction starring Gwen)
Overall, not a bad story! Glad to make fanfiction dedications for these, but to be honest, I don't think I want to do another one for another Total Drama Survivor thing. Survivor Fan Characters is the only series, I believe should have fanfiction dedications, at least THERE there was diversity!
Nice group of fan fictions there, and that sucks :S I really was enjoying them. But yeah, I guess it works better with actual fan characters instead of cannons. Oh well, looking forward to your rankings!
Well its been about
2 weeks since my
last giveaway right
:?:star: To enter
simply Fave :+fav:
:star: - and this is
not required, but I
would like to get my
youtube channel out
there so I would be
honored if you could
take some time to
check it out(also
I reached the target
I'd been waiting for
for some time now:
!!! :headbang: I'm
guys are always so
awesome and give me
so much support!To
thank you, old
watchers and new
ones, I decided to
open a GIVEAWAY here
on my page!As you
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
NewUpdate to th...
Don't forget to
feature if you like
it.You can also "+1"
a selection from
r:Have a close
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More